Park Place Real Estate is an award-winning agency recognized for excellence, integrity and its good people. Park Place brings an elevated and exceptional buying and selling experience through trust, honesty, competence, communication and innovative approaches.
The real estate process is increasingly complex. It is important to have the best agent on your side. For 30 years, clients, friends and family have entrusted our team and Park Place with their investments. With in-depth market knowledge, perspective and insight, our accomplished brokers can expertly guide you. As masters of our profession, we dedicate ourselves through advanced education staying on top of the continuous industry changes so that your interests are protected. From start to finish, we work tirelessly on your behalf while keeping you fully informed so that you can feel confident you are receiving the highest level of service and representation.
Selling and buying a home is a milestone in one’s life. Let us be a part of your journey to make your goals and dreams come true.
Park Place Real Estate; its agents and staff, are committed to providing the highest level of care and service through honesty, trust, competency and communication. The company will continue to grow steadily with the addition of experienced, reputable brokers and dedicated, talented staff sharing our same core principles and values.
When you work with a Broker at Park Place Real Estate, you can be assured that you are enlisting the services of the highest caliber professional. Our firm only employs experienced brokers who have demonstrated they are among the elite to ensure we stay true to our conviction of offering distinguished service to all clients. For this reason, Park Place performs a rigorous screening process on each and every broker who seeks to join our team. We expect the best from our Brokers and so should you.
Each of our exceptional Brokers:
Brokers at Park Place Estate also have access to the strong relationships that we have developed with reputable mortgage lenders in the area and therefore better able to assist you by pairing you with one best suited to fit your lending needs.
One of our preferred lenders is Finance of America, Macadam Branch.
We are committed to excellence and earning your business through superior results!
1. We have many years of experience in both new construction and existing homes; assisting buyers and sellers in the Portland, OR real estate market.
2. We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
3. We'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
4. We are full-time real estate agents - we keep current with real estate trends, rules & regulations.
5. We will use our connections throughout the industry to match you with the best mortgage professionals possible.
6. Our committed, personalized service will make you feel like you are the only client in the real estate transaction.
7. We'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress. We make it easy!
8. As a standard business practice, we preview homes on a continual basis, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
9. We won't waste your time - when an offer is made, we'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
10. You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic team of brokers and industry leading marketing and technology resources.
At Park Place Real Estate, we promise to adhere to a strict code of ethics in conducting any and all activities related to servicing your real estate needs. In some businesses, simply doing what is legal may be good enough. However, in our real estate practice, we demand an ethical standard that goes above and beyond the legal requirements. By adhering to strict ethical guidelines we will earn your trust. By establishing trust we'll build a long-term business model based on long term clients.
As a member of the National Association of REALTORS, we are bound by our Code of Ethics.
There are rules pertaining to: Disclosure of Agency, financial arrangements, following the law of the land, marketing practices, negotiation methods, how clients are charged for services, how offers are presented, confidentiality, and more. All of these rules are intended to protect your interest and are strictly adhered to by our Brokers.
Our Annual Fall Family Festival is a fabulous day of celebrating friends, family and clients! It is truly a heartwarming event to see everyone have a great time while giving back to our community. With the help of our co-sponsors, Finance of America, we strive to collect clothing and donate funds to Building Blocks 4 Kids - supporting foster and underprivileged children and families (bb4kids.org).
For a confidential meeting to find out how we can help your career, information about our fee structure or the services we offer our Brokers, click HERE.