Park Place Real Estate is built on the vision and passion of bringing together reputable agents who are committed to a common goal of exemplary care for our clients. The privilege to serve and the relationships we foster mean the world to us.
Park Place is recognized in the community for its unwavering principles, award-winning marketing and good-hearted people. We are devoted to providing excellent service and personal attention to each and every client through our core values of honesty, integrity and trust.
The real estate process is complex. It is important to have the best real estate agent on your side to understand your needs, resolve to accomplish your goals and to always protect your interests. With our diligence, skilled qualifications and in-depth knowledge, you can be assured you are receiving expert guidance and representation. We strive to make your home buying and selling experience positive and memorable. To earn your complete satisfaction and happiness is the greatest honor we can achieve.
Thank you for the opportunity to help you achieve your goals and dreams of the perfect place to call home. We welcome you to experience the distinguished quality of service Park Place Real Estate is known for.
Park Place Real Estate was established in 2004 by Steve & Evelyn Rosling with the vision and goal of creating a dynamic agency focused on:
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.”-Douglas Adams
When you work with a Broker at Park Place Real Estate, you can be assured that you are enlisting the services of the highest caliber professional. Our firm only employs experienced brokers who have demonstrated they are among the elite to ensure we stay true to our conviction of offering distinguished service to all clients. For this reason, Park Place performs a rigorous screening process on each and every broker who seeks to join our team. We expect the best from our Brokers and so should you.
Each of our exceptional Brokers:
Brokers at Park Place Estate also have access to the strong relationships that we have developed with reputable mortgage lenders in the area and therefore better able to assist you by pairing you with one best suited to fit your lending needs.
One of our preferred lenders is Finance of America, Macadam Branch.
We are committed to excellence and earning your business through superior results!
1. We have many years of experience in both new construction and existing homes; assisting buyers and sellers in the Portland, OR real estate market.
2. We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
3. We'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
4. We are full-time real estate agents - we keep current with real estate trends, rules & regulations.
5. We will use our connections throughout the industry to match you with the best mortgage professionals possible.
6. Our committed, personalized service will make you feel like you are the only client in the real estate transaction.
7. We'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress. We make it easy!
8. As a standard business practice, we preview homes on a continual basis, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
9. We won't waste your time - when an offer is made, we'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
10. You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic team of brokers and industry leading marketing and technology resources.
At Park Place Real Estate, we promise to adhere to a strict code of ethics in conducting any and all activities related to servicing your real estate needs. In some businesses, simply doing what is legal may be good enough. However, in our real estate practice, we demand an ethical standard that goes above and beyond the legal requirements. By adhering to strict ethical guidelines we will earn your trust. By establishing trust we'll build a long-term business model based on long term clients.
As a member of the National Association of REALTORS, we are bound by our Code of Ethics.
There are rules pertaining to: Disclosure of Agency, financial arrangements, following the law of the land, marketing practices, negotiation methods, how clients are charged for services, how offers are presented, confidentiality, and more. All of these rules are intended to protect your interest and are strictly adhered to by our Brokers.
Our Fall Family 2015 Event wrapped up on Saturday, October 17! What a fabulous day celebrating friends, family and clients! Over 500 guests RSVP'd, 600 pumpkins given out and lots of happy faces! It was truly heartwarming to see everyone having a great time! A BIG thank you to those who helped us collect clothing and donate funds to Building Blocks 4 Kids - supporting foster and underpriviledged children and families (bb4kids.org).
On behalf of Alpine Mortgage and our team at Park Place Real Estate, THANK YOU so much for your support and for spending a fun-filled day with us!